The automatic ROTAXOR line is suitable for the pellets, snacks and breakfast cereals drying.
The rotary drum, together with the constant ventilation inside the sectors, allow an homogeneous product drying. In particular, the homogeneous drying of pellets allows a very low percentage of wasted products during the following phases.
The complete snack line consists of:
- Self-adjustable feet allowing to level machines to any type of floors.
- The supporting frames is completely realised in carpentry and stainless steel sheet in order to assure stability and a longer life to the whole plant.
- The shaker for preliminary drying is realized with 3 vibrating floors made of stainless steel net and internal radial coils allowing to reach very high working temperatures.
- The rotary drum consists of 24 sectors and is completely manufactured in stainless steel.
- Double motors for two separated rims realized by inverter controlled gear motors to avoid possible twisting.
- Possibility to divide the machine into different temperature/humidity regulation areas controlled by Rotronic probes.
- The electrical axial fans are situated in the upper part of the drum and are equipped with special electric motors suitable for high temperatures and aluminium die casting blades with an high air flow.
- High performing heating coils with flanged connections UNI 2282.
- High density fiberglass panels covered by stainless steel plates in their internal side and silicon gaskets.
- Hydraulic system complete with 3-ways pneumatic valve, pump, by-pass, valve, gauges and thermometers.
- Air exchange system realized by channels and stainless steel butterfly valve complete with electrical expeller fans and intake electrical fans with pre-heating coils.
- Stairs and banisters to reach the machine roof manufactured according to international safety rules.
- Electric panel for control and automation by means of a plc and supervision software on a personal computer.
- Data trasmission assistance.